rss
twitter
    Find out what I'm doing, Follow Me :)

Monday 9 August 2010

Independent Black Dog Trading System Review

Here are Independent Black Dog Trading System Review that you must known. 

This is an independent Black Dog trading system review. This Forex currency trading system was put through its paces over the course of fourteen weeks and the fact that I will continue to use this system for my trading should speak volumes about its performance. Below outlines how the system made nearly four thousand points over that time trading on six currency pairs.
Firstly, I should point out that this strategy is made up of three separate systems. You can use one, two or all three to trade with and for the sake of the trial all three were used.
The system is very easy to follow and signals appear on your screen in the form of arrows on the chart to notify you when to get ready for a trade. There is also an audio alert too.
The author website claims that about 70% of trades are successful and I can clarify that with my own strike rate at just over 72%.
Really the results of a system explain a lot more than any written review like this and a full breakdown of weekly profit and loss are seen on the test site below. One impressive point in this trial was that were no negative weeks. There were negative days of course however long term profitability is key and that is what the Black Dog seems to be consistent at. Was I just lucky? Possibly, but over three months of testing gives a very good indication of future performance and furthermore I have had no reason to doubt any of the testimonials and published results from other members due to my own trial results.

No comments:

Post a Comment